1 on 1 Coaching for MMA Weight Loss Secrets
I will provide 1 on 1 coaching via online video conferencing to help you achieve your weight goals.
You will receive up to 10 hours per month of video coaching for one year, the ebook "MMA Weightloss Secrets", a printed copy of the book "MMA Weightloss Secrets", and access to the MMA Weight Loss Course.
This is the MMA Weight Loss Course.
Module 1: What is MMA Weight Loss Secrets
- Caveat Emptor
- The True Secret of Those Washboard Abs
- Who Am I?
- What You’ll Learn from This Book
Module 2: Goal Setting
- MTO (Minimum, Target, Outrageous)
- Pathways to Success
- Daily Goals
Module 3: Brain Hacking for Your Advantage
- Cognitive Biases
- Methods of Influence
- Commit Your Current Self to Your Future Self
- Why Talk About Methods of Influence
- Self Exercise
Module 4: Habits and How to Change Them
- How to Make the Time
- 28 Days Makes a Habit
- What Habit Do You Want to Change?
- What Can You Do Differently?
- Why Did I Do That?
- Now, How Do I Change It?
- What About Creating a New Habit?
- Track Your Time
- Track Your Food
- Track Your Weight-loss
- Track Your Exercise
- Massive Weight-loss
Module 5: How to Automate Your Eating (The Good Way)
- The Opposing Schools of Eating
- Classic Three Square Meals a Day
- Starvation Diets
- Hormones of Hunger and IF
- Eat Often, but Not a Lot, and Oh Yeah, Eat Slowly too
- 6 Meals a Day
- Planning Your Meals
Module 6: Exercising for Weight-loss and Fitness
- Difference Between Exercising for Weight-loss and Fitness
- What Happens When We Exercise?
- Hormones Released During Exercise
- Muscle Breakdown and Rebuild
- Cardiovascular Changes
- Chemical Processes that Occur While Exercising
- Burning Fat
- Burning Carbs
- Burning Protein
- Some Sample Exercise Plans
- Other Exercise Options
- Final Words about Exercise
Module 7: Understanding Calories, Nutrition, and Metabolic Rates
- Basic Premise
- Calories: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly
- Estimating Your Calorie Needs
- How to Determine How Much Weight You May Safely Lose
- Skinfold Measurement to Determine Body Fat Percent
- Expanded Meal Plan Template
- When to Eat
Module 8: Putting it All Together
- The Weigh In
- Self Exercise
Module 9: Extras
- Government Food Guides to Healthy Eating
- Example BMI & Calories Burned Report
- Your Body Mass Index
- Your Calories Burned
- Your Recommended Minimum Daily Needs
- Your Recommended Macronutrient Distribution
- Vitamin and Mineral Information
- Weight-Loss Pills
- So How Do You Actually Do This?
- I’ve Tried Everything and I Still Can’t Lose Weight
This is an 801MB zip file that contains all the supporting material and the course.