Comb Pack: MMA Weight Loss Course and Book
Get a 13% discount if you choose to buy the book and course at the same time.
This is the MMA Weight Loss Course.
Module 1: What is MMA Weight Loss Secrets
- Caveat Emptor
- The True Secret of Those Washboard Abs
- Who Am I?
- What You’ll Learn from This Book
Module 2: Goal Setting
- MTO (Minimum, Target, Outrageous)
- Pathways to Success
- Daily Goals
Module 3: Brain Hacking for Your Advantage
- Cognitive Biases
- Methods of Influence
- Commit Your Current Self to Your Future Self
- Why Talk About Methods of Influence
- Self Exercise
Module 4: Habits and How to Change Them
- How to Make the Time
- 28 Days Makes a Habit
- What Habit Do You Want to Change?
- What Can You Do Differently?
- Why Did I Do That?
- Now, How Do I Change It?
- What About Creating a New Habit?
- Track Your Time
- Track Your Food
- Track Your Weight-loss
- Track Your Exercise
- Massive Weight-loss
Module 5: How to Automate Your Eating (The Good Way)
- The Opposing Schools of Eating
- Classic Three Square Meals a Day
- Starvation Diets
- Hormones of Hunger and IF
- Eat Often, but Not a Lot, and Oh Yeah, Eat Slowly too
- 6 Meals a Day
- Planning Your Meals
Module 6: Exercising for Weight-loss and Fitness
- Difference Between Exercising for Weight-loss and Fitness
- What Happens When We Exercise?
- Hormones Released During Exercise
- Muscle Breakdown and Rebuild
- Cardiovascular Changes
- Chemical Processes that Occur While Exercising
- Burning Fat
- Burning Carbs
- Burning Protein
- Some Sample Exercise Plans
- Other Exercise Options
- Final Words about Exercise
Module 7: Understanding Calories, Nutrition, and Metabolic Rates
- Basic Premise
- Calories: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly
- Estimating Your Calorie Needs
- How to Determine How Much Weight You May Safely Lose
- Skinfold Measurement to Determine Body Fat Percent
- Expanded Meal Plan Template
- When to Eat
Module 8: Putting it All Together
- The Weigh In
- Self Exercise
Module 9: Extras
- Government Food Guides to Healthy Eating
- Example BMI & Calories Burned Report
- Your Body Mass Index
- Your Calories Burned
- Your Recommended Minimum Daily Needs
- Your Recommended Macronutrient Distribution
- Vitamin and Mineral Information
- Weight-Loss Pills
- So How Do You Actually Do This?
- I’ve Tried Everything and I Still Can’t Lose Weight
This is an 803MB zip file that conatins the full couse, the supporting material, and the book.